Just-in-time supply chain strategy limits were exposed in a global pandemic. Is just-enough industrial data analysis working for operations? Is the right data getting to the right people to optimize operations in time? Where are the bottlenecks and how are they being addressed? Where’s data going to become information and who’s seeing it? In the cloud or on premise or both? Are your knowledge brokers seeing the right information quickly enough to make the right decisions, or are your analytics too much, too late to be effective?
- Determine if just-enough data analytics provides enough benefits to operations.
- Identify if enough data intelligence (results of analytics) is getting to people who matter.
- Examine bottlenecks in data analysis and how to address them.
- Review tools and architectures for eliminating bottlenecks.
- See lessons learned in applying data analytics (too little too late or just enough in time).