CFE Edu® Sponsorship Details
Online education…engineers need it and CFE Media has it! Our brand new CFE Edu® platform hosts courses about specific topics taught by independent industry experts. Engineers who complete the courses receive continuing education credits. This learning experience allows engineers to progress through self-timed courses from instructors and can include assignments and/or quizzes to ensure the “student” understands the material. CFE Media enhances the experience with additional articles, snippets of webcasts, and industry research.
Sponsoring a CFE Edu® course positions your company as an industry expert while increasing brand awareness and providing leads to your sales team!
Features of a CFE Edu® Class:
- Presentations from industry experts
- Course sections are broken up by learning modules
- Additional materials supplied by presenters
- Homework assignments and quizzes optional
- CFE Media topic-related content
- Editorial webcasts
- Class completion earns the engineer Continuing Education Unit(s) or Certificate(s) of Completion
Course Sponsorship Features:
- 6-month program
- Logo, company description, and website link placed on the registration page
- Logo and website link placed on all course promotion including:
- 2 targeted e-blasts
- 4 ad placements in relevant editorial eNewsletters
- 1 half-page print ad (created by CFE Media)
- One-minute commercial demonstrating your brand’s solutions before the course begins (pre-recorded video)
- Brand recognition during the course
- Two pieces of content provided by the sponsor
- One exit survey question
- Leads, leads, leads!
CFE Edu® by the Numbers:
- CFE Edu® total registration for all courses as of November 2019:
- 3,100 registrants for sponsored CFE Edu® courses
- Registrants per course as of November 2019:
- Arc Flash Mitigation – 1,264
- Data Center Air Handling Units – 502
- Data-Driven Maintenance – 147
- IIoT Series: Part 1: Infrastructure, standards and systems – 635
- IIoT Series: Part 2: Current Issues and Applications – 148
- IIoT Series: Part 3: Edge, Fog and Cloud – 148
- IIoT Series: Part 4: Machine Learning – 110
- Introduction to Cybersecurity within Cyber-Physical Systems – 186
- Average promotion impression opportunities (custom emails, print ads, web ads, editorial email promotions):
- Approximately 250,000
- Age data:
- 21.5% of CFE Edu® total users are between the ages 24-34
Click here to view an example of a sponsored CFE Edu course.
Click here to view the CFE Edu promo video.
Course Sponsorship Rate: $14,995 NET.