Cybersecurity: What you need to know
Thursday, December 3, 2020
One (1) Certified Professional Development Hour (PDH) available for all attendees.
What do you need to know about cybersecurity related to controls, automation, and instrumentation? Capabilities inherent in existing cybersecurity design methodologies and technologies will be explored along with what should be covered in cybersecurity training. When was your last cybersecurity risk assessment?
- Review related Control Engineering cybersecurity research results and advice.
- Identify architectures for cybersecurity designs for controls, automation, and instrumentation.
- Learn what should be covered in cybersecurity training.
- Receive tips about cybersecurity best practices.
- Review elements of a cybersecurity risk assessment.
Speakers: Cybersecurity experts to be determined. (Agenda and learning objectives may change with speaker collaboration and research results.)
Moderator: Mark T. Hoske, Control Engineering content manager
[Up to four sponsorships are available, with lead-generation opportunities.]