Webcasts are one of the most important tools for companies for communicating with their customers and prospects. Sponsors gain pre-qualified lead information for all webcast registrants, thought leadership, brand promotion, and more. Editorial and custom webcasts are promoted through our websites, dedicated e-mail blasts, editorial eNewsletter coverage, and website banner ads.
- Sponsors receive pre-qualified lead information from registrant database
- Sponsor logos on all webcast promotion (e-blasts, registration page, and more)
- Sponsors receive one proprietary question on follow-up survey
- Pre-recorded advertisement demonstrating your brand’s solutions, products, services, industry leadership role and value proposition during the Webcast (streaming audio and images)
- Sponsor recognition throughout Webcast
- Webcasts are archived for 365 days
Webcast Sponsorship Rates (GROSS/NET)
- Editorial Webcast Participating Sponsor (RCEP Accredited*): $17,480 (G) / $15,200(N)
- One-minute commercial, leads, exposure throughout webcast promotion and event.
- Five sponsors maximum.
- A video recording of an editorial webcast is available to sponsors for $2,500
- A transcript of an editorial is available to sponsors for $2,500
*RCEP Accredited courses, eligible for certified Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- Custom Webcast (Non-accredited): $24,725 (G) / $21,500 (N)
- A video recording of a custom webcast is available to sponsors for $1,000
- A transcript of a custom webcast is available to sponsors for $1,000
- One topic, one panelist chosen by sponsor, one sponsor, one-minute commercial.
- Maximum presentation time is 45 minutes